Daily Confessions for Financial Victory
God wants His people to receive everything He has promised, so knowing what He promised is vital!
God’s will is always to prosper His people—He will never forget you nor forsake you. When it seems like there is nothing you can do—speak faith—speak victory.
Begin today with these confessions for financial victory you can declare by faith!
• Abraham’s BLESSING belongs to me. Abundance and prosperity are God’s will for my life, so I call myself debt free in Jesus’ Name. I declare my mortgage, cars and debts are paid off. God’s favor and BLESSING are active and operating in every area of my life. (Galatians 3:14-29; Romans 13:8; Psalm 5:12)
• Everything I do prospers and succeeds.The wisdom of God helps me to make sound financial decisions. I am blessed and highly favored among men. (Deuteronomy 30:9; Psalm 1:3)
• My God supplies all my needs according to His riches in glory. He is Jehovah Jireh—my Provider.My job is not my source. My credit cards and my relatives are not my source. God is my only Source of supply, and I trust in Him. (Philippians 4:19)
• I refuse to worry about my financial situation. I will not fall into the temptation to fear or have anxiety or any care. I cast my cares over onto the Lord because if He takes care of the birds and flowers, He’ll certainly take care of me. (Matthew 6:25-34)
• I am a faithful tither—and because I tithe, my finances are protected from the devourer. Right now, I rebuke the devourer in the Name of Jesus—I command you to release my finances now and flee. I plead the blood of Jesus over my money and my possessions. No weapon formed against me, my family or my finances will prosper in Jesus’ Name! (Malachi 3:10-11; Luke 18:12; Isaiah 54:17)
• I seek first the kingdom of God; therefore, everything I need will be added to me. The Lord takes pleasure in my prosperity, so I declare that I am prosperous in Jesus’ Name! I have more than enough, I am blessed to be a blessing! I am a giver, and I receive a hundredfold return in this time. (Matthew 6:33; Psalm 35:27; Mark 10:30)
• I walk in a spirit of self-control with my finances. I will not be tempted to overspend or lust after material possessions. I am a faithful steward of the finances God has blessed me with, and I will not go into debt from this day forward. I choose to live by faith. (Galatians 5:16; Psalm 119:66; Hebrews 10:38)
• I delight myself in the Lord, and He gives me the desires of my heart.(Psalm 37:4)
• I refuse to fear or be shaken by financial trials.I have the peace of God operating in my life, and I know God has a plan for me to experience financial victory in my life. I cast every situation over onto my God. He is my Provider, my Deliverer and my Strong Tower. I will wait patiently in faith for the direction of the Holy Spirit. I am victorious in my finances! (Isaiah 43:19; John 14:1; John 14:27; Hebrews 13:5; 2 Corinthians 2:14)
Keep on believing and speaking these daily confessions for financial victory, and you will see the glory of the Lord in your finances. No matter how troubling your situation, God can and will turn it around. He will make a way where there seems to be no way. Trust in Him, keep the faith, and stand for financial victory!